Thread: Good Job ...
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008   #42
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Good Job ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post

...it just makes the above congrats post all the more disingenuous.

Equating you to Cowboy fan was a bit below the belt. However, I think that comes from the letdown of reading this thread with sincerity, but then finding out that you were trash talking us at the same time in another forum. Lowlife Titans fan is one thing, but back-stabbing lowlife Titans fan kind of puts you in the same company as many Cowboys fans (no offense to the resident and approved Cowboys fans of the forum).

Of course, you know this is all fun and games of an inter-divisional rivalry with all the baggage of history, so I know you're thick-skinned enough to take it in stride. And that being said, I honestly and sincerely wish to tell you, during this holiday season, go Steelers.
There was nothing insincere about what I said. I said cograts that is what I meant. You beat us fairly and I have nothing to point to to say that a missed call or bad set of circumstances caused us to lose the game. AJ tore us apart and your D held Collins in check the entire game.

That said the Oilers were my team and so are the Titans. In no way do I think the Titans are overrated and the entire thread was thrown up by a troll who should be banned. Hey your guys that came over and made it a great week of smack were more then accepted and at one point I even asked for the group to lay off the neg repping because that is what the smack forum is for. The comments were getting a little brazen in the smack threads so it was time to throw down a glove.

I hope you threw up in a trash can typing that last line. What are you sporting an Elway jersey now too?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote