Thread: Good Job ...
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008   #38
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good Job ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
How is what is said inaccurate?
In your mind, what you said in the Tits forum was accurate..."in your mind" being the key part of my statement.

Fine, no prob, it's a Titans fan doing what Titans fan do...but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Nice win ... AJ was unstoppable and we could not break your D.

Congrats.
...it just makes the above congrats post all the more disingenuous.

Equating you to Cowboy fan was a bit below the belt. However, I think that comes from the letdown of reading this thread with sincerity, but then finding out that you were trash talking us at the same time in another forum. Lowlife Titans fan is one thing, but back-stabbing lowlife Titans fan kind of puts you in the same company as many Cowboys fans (no offense to the resident and approved Cowboys fans of the forum).

Of course, you know this is all fun and games of an inter-divisional rivalry with all the baggage of history, so I know you're thick-skinned enough to take it in stride. And that being said, I honestly and sincerely wish to tell you, during this holiday season, go Steelers.