Thread: Good Job ...
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008   #37
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Good Job ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Not so fast my friends..........

Sometimes, no matter how much you try to hide your true colors, they will eventually show through... Huh Arrow??

From GoTits.com
Quote:
At least we have a past to look at. Texans fan look to the past and just get a bitter taste in their mouths. Then ***** and moan about how they were robbed of their team and in the same breath bring up events like the Bills playoff loss. Until the Texans make the playoffs they will just be another lost cow looking to get back to the herd.
How is what is said inaccurate?

I am sure all I would have to do is search Bud or maybe Dud and I would get a whole mess of threads "b*tching and moaning' about how the team is dead to whom ever and how the team was stolen from them and yada yada yada.

Seems pretty bitter and seems like a lot of complaining.

On more then one occasion on this board the Bills game has been thrown in my face as a huge choke job.

And until the Texans are able to prove they can have a winning season and make the playoffs the team will be marked and taunted about it. Not just by me but most you try to run smack on.

I love how you do not bring the first post of the thread into context of why I might have been aggressive on the smack talk. The first poster decided to come on our board after the game and makes his first post that we are "OH-ver RAY-ted" ... please run your mouth before the game don't come out like a coward after the fact [not Bill but the thread took itís life at that point].

Also you compared me to a Cowboy fan ... you should have known the response would be pointed.

You also forgot this final addition from me:
Quote:
You got your congrats don't expect a reach around too.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote