View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008   #17
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1065 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFLDC Mock Draft Update (12/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I have Mays rated higher. He's pretty much top 15 guaranteed. Someone will pull the trigger in that area. I just don't like him for us. We don't need lazy players, regardless of talent.
I don't think that's a fair analysis of Mays. I've watched USC a couple of times this year. And while I do think Ellison is the more active of the two, you can't dispute how good Mays is. The USC safeties have given up only one big pass play all year. That's amazing.

Safety is the #1 area of need for the Texans. DE is #2 followed closely be DT. I would love to see the Texans get Mays. I think he'll be gone by then though and I really don't see the Texans picking at 12. They'll probably pick around 18. I don't like Cook for this system. He's more of a Tampa 2 safety. Chung is good. William Moore has been a disappointment watching him this season, but you can't take anything away from his prior season when he had like 9 INTs. He'll definitely be there when the Texans pick. If he is, I'd rather see the Texans take a DE.