Thread: Good Job ...
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008   #34
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good Job ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
"A past to look at"? WTF?

Yeah, somebody elses past. Piece of shit Titan fan doesn't have anything he didn't luck into because a fat old greedy bastard decided to take an enormous dump on the people who made him sick-rich for 30 years. It's quotes like this that remind me that people like Blazing Anus are just trolls and threads like these are nothing more than their way of trying to keep it all down just enough notches to not get banned.

Go over to the Titans message board (the official one) and read all the crying and moaning about how Carolina has "stolen" their "Smash and Dash" nickname. It's rich coming from a bunch of fans who stole their whole damn team.

**** the damn Titans, **** their fans and **** their city. **** their fat ass owner and **** Blazing Anus.

I think I need to ban myself! Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?

Brilliant.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote