Thread: Good Job ...
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008   #32
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good Job ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
You can't blame the fans for wanting a team. Houston fans would want a team as well if we didn't have one and another team wanted to come here.

I don't think that Blazing Arrow said or did anything disrespectful. He started a thread congratulating a win. What was wrong with that?
No issues with the congrats. Unfortunately it turned out to be very hollow. I posted a quote from GoTits.com where he showed his colors. Hervoyel expressed how he felt about that post..

We've been lucky to have some good Titans fans post here over the years. It just turns out that Arrow wasn't one of them.

Anway, long story short..... I don't like my exes let alone their husbands or BF's.....