View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008   #13
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFLDC Mock Draft Update (12/15)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
Scott has us picking at 12 and taking Taylor Mays.

Remember, the draft order are not where he thinks team will end up, but from an accumulation of power rankings. So don't get PO about us being at 12.

http://www.draftcountdown.com/sub/Mock-Draft-A.php

Honestly, I see us on the other half of the draft order by the time it's all said and done. somewhere like 18-22. Two guys I would love to take in that area(in Scott's mock) is William Moore or Tyson Jackson.

After watching yesterday game though, I think OLB will be ok for us. Bentley can be our stop-gap for next year, incase Diles can't come back healthy. Adibi will be fine after an off-season program to increase size/strength.

I think our Biggest need that we need to fix in the 1st round is S or DE. After watching Ferguson getting toasted all day long yesterday, I'm leaning towards S.

btw, for the Aaron Curry fans, the guy has him going #3 overall in his mock. Too bad because I wanted him too.
I am leaning towards William Moore also as Mays should be gone when we choose. Moore should be a starter.