Thread: Good Job ...
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008   #17
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 79917 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Good Job ...

Brain dead Titans players don't even know what's at stake next week.

Quote:
“Hopefully we’ll be up for the challenge and guys will come back from vacation,” linebacker Keith Bulluck said. “I think we were on vacation this week, knowing we got a bye and whatever other good stuff happened for us last week. But I know as a team we need to get our heads out of our (expletive) and come out and play football. Pittsburgh is playing for way more than us next week.LINK
Bulluck may want to check the standings....they are playing for the exact same thing....the #1 seed.

The Titans players gave a lot of back handed compliments to Houston in that they had nothing really to play for. I think they're about to get a lesson in exactly what we cost them today.