View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008   #68
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans 3rd Annual Blue Crew Chili Cookoff Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvette View Post
It was great seeing you all again. The tailgating was the highlight of that game!

SheTexan, I thought about you right away when we went for it on 4th and 3. This time, we were out coached and doggone it's going to take me a while to get over this one.

Congrats on your Super Bowl, your team made us look like pretenders.

See you next year!
Don't be to hard on JF Yvette. The wind was swirling around real bad in that end zone, and regardless of how good Brionas is, you can't predict what the wind will do. Kris Brown missed a 27 yd'er in the same end zone, and he's one of the best kickers in the league, IMHO!! It would have been a tricky kick. I felt your boys just wanted to draw us offside, which is pretty easy sometimes, but, not yesterday. Kubiak and staff showed better game planning than I have seen all year, and that's a good thing for us. To be perfectly honest, we should have won by more than one point. BUT, our Texans like to keep us diehards on the edge and see what our hearts are made out of. I swallowed mine about 20 times yesterday!

I don't really call it our SB, it's just a good feeling to beat Bud's team. After all these years the bitterness is still there for that SOB! Nothing against most Titan fans, or the team itself, except Finngan the A-H. The only thing that would have made the win sweeter would have been if VY had been playing. But, his day is coming at Reliant and I can't wait!!

You are always welcome at our tailgate, and maybe I'll make another trip to Opryland next year. We need to give our friend Livid a good talking too!!

As for our tailgate, it was great, as usual!! I loved meeting all the newbies and hope you will return for the Bears game. We're just a bunch of crazy Texan fans who get together for a good time, meet new fans, and entertain our OOT guest. We don't need all the fancy corporate purchase stuff to make us better, we are the REAL thing!!! As for HEB!! I will continue to buy my stuff from Krogers!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote