View Single Post
Old 12-15-2008   #63
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans 3rd Annual Blue Crew Chili Cookoff Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
What a great tailgate and a fantatic win by the good guys!

Yvette, no one could ever accuse you of that. You are as classy as fans get. Had we lost I know you would have been compassionate with just a small mix of competitive good natured ribbing. I hope our fans treated you just the same. It was great to see ya again!

I have always considered The Blue Crew Tailgate as the unofficial "Official" Tailgate of Texanstalk. It was nice to meet Honoring Earl, Docbar, Texanschick1971, Mannyfresh, and all the wonderful people they brought. I hope everyone comes back to see us again and for those that didn't make it I hope to see you at our tailgate soon. I always say that it is good to put a face on a name.
Nothing to add except thanks for the jellow shots Texanschick1971.