Thread: 09 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008   #69
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44115 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 09 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
As you know from my December Mock, I took DT first. I liked Raji in that role because I see him as a complete 4-3 DT. He is big enough to be a space eater, atheltic enough to collapse the pocket, and stout enough against the run. I also think he helps Okoye and Mario because if you need to constantly double team him, who will not get single coverage? If you put one man on Mario, he will get pressure. If you do the same to Okoye, he will get pressure. Even if we had a situational pass rusher opposite Mario like Bulman, he would benefit from a Raji type. In my mind, he can improve those positions, plus help our DBs. In my mind the bigger need is DT not DE.
Deljuan Robinson had a great game today. shows continued progress as PT increases & don't forget about Frank Okam. Texans had zero sacks against the Tacks which may work for now until VY returns then you need to match-up athleitic speed on speed. Hardy is a work in progress but his upside on this roster is tempting given divisional foes.

2012 Draft was Mercilus

Last edited by beerlover; 12-14-2008 at 04:47 PM.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote