Thread: 09 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008   #68
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 09 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
I read somewhere that somebody described Tebow as a left handed Jason White who can run. How far off would you think this is?
I think that is simply saying he has a loaded team and isn't an actual NFL QB. Also, it's not fair to any QB with legs to compare them to Jason "I just tore my knee for the 5th year in a row" White. I think Jason White and Tim Tebow are really far off as prospects. Tebow needs work on his mechanics, but I don't think they are any worse than VY.