View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008   #160
kastofsna
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 406 kastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respectedkastofsna is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans to consider donning Oilers' throwback jersey in '09.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Nice screen name. I grew up loving the Bucco Bruce uniform. It was my favorite in the NFL. I had an orange Doug Williams jersey when I was a kid. I rooted for the Bucs along with the Oilers as a kid. I hated when they switched however the new uniform is good and is "tougher".

I started following the Giants more when I was in the north and started losing my rooting interest in the Bucs (I have no connection to Florida). However I still root for them over everyone but the Giants and Texans. I even own a Bucs shirt and hat somewhere.

there are talks of the Bucs having a throwback game next year. everyone in Tampa wants it, they love the old unis. but Derrick Brooks is against it since he had to play in those days
kastofsna is offline   Reply With Quote