Thread: 09 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008   #67
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 67619 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 09 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
interesting the national perception of Texans #1 need is DE not DT. you & others who understand internal dynamics a bit more feel a run plugger in the middle trumps the DE, either that or feel Raji is better value. I honestly don't know, thats what we're all about to find out over the next four months
I would still put DE as the #1 need, but if there isn't value there when you pick, it's better to take another need position instead of reaching/gambling.

My view on the Texans needs: http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...8&postcount=12
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote