Thread: 09 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008   #64
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 09 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
Hardy has a lot of talent, but I don't know if he's worth the risk in the first round. He has injury and personal issues that raise big questions. I would probably go Raji in that situation. Strange that he isn't listed in the first round btw.

If they trade down to the bottom of the first, as you suggest, I could see it being worth the risk.
interesting the national perception of Texans #1 need is DE not DT. you & others who understand internal dynamics a bit more feel a run plugger in the middle trumps the DE, either that or feel Raji is better value. I honestly don't know, thats what we're all about to find out over the next four months
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote