Thread: 09 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008   #63
Goatcheese
Nightmare Over

Rep Power: 115966 Goatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respectedGoatcheese is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 09 Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
one month away from knowing who is declaring to come out early for the 09 NFL draft so there could still be drastic cuts/additions but came across this Mock Draft http://www.nfldraftblitz.com/mockdrafts.htm & thought some of my fellow draft friends would start getting excited from a more realistic Mock.

I like Hardy alot, but I think if he's the Texans target (DE) another trade down would be in order
Hardy has a lot of talent, but I don't know if he's worth the risk in the first round. He has injury and personal issues that raise big questions. I would probably go Raji in that situation. Strange that he isn't listed in the first round btw.

If they trade down to the bottom of the first, as you suggest, I could see it being worth the risk.
Goatcheese is offline   Reply With Quote