Thread: 09 Mock Draft
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008   #61
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 09 Mock Draft

one month away from knowing who is declaring to come out early for the 09 NFL draft so there could still be drastic cuts/additions but came across this Mock Draft http://www.nfldraftblitz.com/mockdrafts.htm & thought some of my fellow draft friends would start getting excited from a more realistic Mock.

Quote:
- Hardy’s name is not as prevalent as Orakpo, Johnson and Selvie, but you’ll be hearing a lot about him in the upcoming months if he decides to declare. Hardy is a long, athletic DE who can get to the QB with the best of them. Houston desperately needs a counter pass rusher for Mario Williams
I like Hardy alot, but I think if he's the Texans target (DE) another trade down would be in order
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote