View Single Post
Old 12-13-2008   #1
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default ahhhh you gotta love vince young

this is just a bit of commentary:

i was sitting here thinking about our big game on sunday against the hated tacks and the hated vince young and then i had this sort of giggle come over me. not in a "what a crazy roller coaster world we live in!" sort of way, but in a "man. justice. sweet sweet justice." sort of way. not a bunch of hoopla and i told you so's, but rather just a simple sigh of relief that good will prevail. and evil and arrogance will eventually wear a stupid santa hat with a red nose and not make the playoffs or have a mental breakdown, or go to prison for not liking puppy dogs etc. life's pretty good down here in reality. i like this world we live in where andre johnson is the "best WR in football" and mario is the clear "best choice" and walter is getting talk of a probowl nod. good guy slaton is the hardest young runner in the draft, "open" daniels is dedicated to becoming a better blocker. i mean come on people? isn't this the way it's supposed to be? hard work, honesty and truth? the better man prevails etc. etc. maybe this time next year it will all come clear that the better man has won and evil is well, still all over the place but it feels pretty good being the little guy. doing it the right way.

go gee gosh golly texans!

doin' it right since 06'
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote