View Single Post
Old 12-12-2008   #10
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Move White Elephant?

I'll be at the tailgate. The photoshoot would be cool, BUT, as most of you already know, I HATE THE CAMERA!!! I detest any pic that has ever been taken of my ugly mug!! NO WAY in hell will I take a chance of putting it on the front page of the gameday mag!

I wanted Beth to be able to do it cause she loves that sort of thing, but, she is to young. You have to be 18.

I'm ready to TAILGATE!!!

BTW: Yvette and Livid are suppose to drop by! Can't have a meatball game at home without giving Yvette a little Texan grief!!! Maybe Pappy will drop by also. THere are a FEW good Titan fans out there, and these two are a couple of the best!! We gotta rag on Livid and find out if he's gone to the dark side, since the m-balls are on a winning streak!He shows up with a Titan shirt on I just might go to jail!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote