View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008   #16
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 107872 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Updated Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatcheese View Post
I don't like the FA signings. McCalister will not be cheap, our linebackers are solid/good, and Rhodes is nothing special.

#1 Raji is a great pick for where we project.
#2 Hardy has fallen off my board because of character issues. 2nd round is worth the risk for his talent.
#3 I think we'll be fine with NT Raji/Okam UT Okoye/Johnson. I like Luigs, a safety, or RB here.
I don't see the Texans trading up either.
McAlister will be a bargain for a player of his talent level. Peterson will start @ the SAM LB. He can play all 3 LB positions. We will have great depth @ LB for the first time since our inception. Rhodes is a former 1000 yard rusher & a quality short yardage RB. He's nt chopped liver but not an all-star.

If we re-sign (PAPPA-L) Johnson I can see your thinking. I like Luings alot also.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote