View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008   #24
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 54416 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout In. Top 32 - 12/5/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Well in the foiurth quarter with the game in doubt.....Weaver turned up alone in space with a shot at Rodgers to make a saftey. He wiffed. First step guy gets the sack. And maybe a saftey. Keep him don't keep him, whatever.

I understand beerlover wanting to hammer the LB first. What I can't understand is folks excepting Weavers lack of production all season long. We can do better than this.
I am in agreement with this. Weaver is a 6 million dollar albatross in the DL and his play can easily be replicated by most FA's and they'll do it at about 1/6th of the cost.

Weaver has had 2 or 3 "decent" games for him. If his name was Mario Williams he'd have the press all over him as well as the fans. Cut him, or restructure his contract, it's a money thing.