View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008   #22
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout In. Top 32 - 12/5/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
Well in the foiurth quarter with the game in doubt.....Weaver turned up alone in space with a shot at Rodgers to make a saftey. He wiffed. First step guy gets the sack. And maybe a saftey. Keep him don't keep him, whatever.

I understand beerlover wanting to hammer the LB first. What I can't understand is folks excepting Weavers lack of production all season long. We can do better than this.

I agree. Weevers production as of late is to little to late. He has had plenty of time to earn his contract and didnt do it. Same goes for Richard Smith.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote