View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008   #9
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Updated Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I'm all about building the trenches OL-DL

I would take E.Brown or Orakpo in the first if they were available.

OMT where do you think Jerry will be taken?
That's a good question. I'd say he's probably a 2nd round player with possibility of late 1st. It really depends about other players declaring. He's a good penetrating DT and reminds me of Amobi kind of. If a team needs a DT like him a 1st round pick could be warranted but I'd be careful taking him too early. If we didn't already have two similar DT's on the roster, I'd be all over it. He's a different beast than a Raji or Cody. In any case, I think Oher, Hardy and Jerry will all be gone by the start of the 3rd round and most likely by our pick in the 2nd, but that's what I love about the draft- ya never know, I thought Adibi would for sure be gone in the 2nd round last year. we got him in the 4th
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote