View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008   #8
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82375 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Updated Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I'm not so sure Hardy slips to our pick in the 2nd round but if you can't tell for sure the day before the draft, you certainly can't tell this far out. I don't think his foot injury is any sort of long term issue and he should be completely healed during the offseason. It could be enough for him to slip a little though if he declares. On top of that he's been kind of inconsistent, but I think most of that is due to the injury. If we can get him in the 2nd round- that would be very good for us.

Raji has been jumping up the boards. If he's the DT we need to plug in next to TJ/Amobi then by all means I would love the pick. We do need to get the rush defense plugged to help out our linebackers.

Raji and Hardy would be a terrific 1st two picks. I like the Peterson pick up in the FA too. 3rd round would be good to look at safety like you have, not sure on prospects for then though.
I'm all about building the trenches OL-DL

I would take E.Brown or Orakpo in the first if they were available.

OMT where do you think Jerry will be taken?
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote