View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008   #7
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110804 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Updated Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
I think Rhodes coupled with Manning makes him a very good back. On our team , he lays an egg. Just like he did in Oakland . You're over paying for maginal tallent. No matter what you pay him. Board is full of running backs. find one you like and pick him. If you're dumping Taylor too, pick two.
Rhodes is a solid short yardage back. He had 3 100 yard games with OAK. with Andrew Walter @ QB. Schaub is Manning lite when healty IMO he will be able to help Rhodes. OAK had 3 rb's when he was there so PT was hard to come by. I'm not against picking a RB late in the draft. I like Goodson, Kevin Grady & Micah Andrews.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote