View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008   #6
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109572 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Updated Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I like your concentration on the D-line with the first 3 picks but I think we can do better than Harris at 3B, I like Emmanuel Cook better, he's faster. I also don't think Byers will be around in the 5th round but not sure who to replace him with in the 5th round, maybe Tyronne Green from Auburn if still available. I don't like the 6th pick only because I can't see us taking 4 D-linemen in one draft, we've got other positional needs, maybe another O-lineman for depth or an OLB for depth, or another S for depth. McGee in the 7th is great if he's still there. Good UDFA's. Overall I give it a B- which is good but not great.
I haven't seen Cook play but if he's better than Harris & available then we should take him. If Byers isn't there we could take the best RB (Goodson is my choice) or LB (Matthews hopefully).

We need depth in the DL IMO. (See the Giants) We will be lucky to get a pass rusher the quality of a Melton or Ayers in the 6th rd. This is a great draft for DE's & we need to get a couple to help the pass rush IMO.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote