View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008   #2
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Updated Plan

I like your concentration on the D-line with the first 3 picks but I think we can do better than Harris at 3B, I like Emmanuel Cook better, he's faster. I also don't think Byers will be around in the 5th round but not sure who to replace him with in the 5th round, maybe Tyronne Green from Auburn if still available. I don't like the 6th pick only because I can't see us taking 4 D-linemen in one draft, we've got other positional needs, maybe another O-lineman for depth or an OLB for depth, or another S for depth. McGee in the 7th is great if he's still there. Good UDFA's. Overall I give it a B- which is good but not great.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote