View Single Post
Old 12-11-2008   #20
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best 610 call ever!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Here's the Houston Chronicle's instructions on how to convert your jersey:

link

Personally, I would recommend spending a few extra dollars getting a T-shirt/monogram shop to do the iron on letters. Their press is hotter and the letters will stick better. It doesn't cost much.
If you remember, my wife altered my pride and joy battle red jersey # 8 jersey. However, like our QB couldnt take the hit (or rinse cycle) and the letters are coming off.

Does anyone know where I can get an OD battle Red jersey xxl? not in San Antonio I can tell you that much.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote