Steel B's Updated Plan
Daniels, Ryans, (Robinson to a 4 year contract that can be gotten out of after 2 years if DR doesn't return to form), Ferguson
1. McAlister former probowl CB that can play S should come cheap because he is coming off minor knee surgery
2. Rhodes Is very effective in short yardage for the Colts
3. Mike Peterson Is a team captian who Del Rio scapegoated IMO. He is very productive & hasn't had injury problems in 2 years. Would be a steal IMO.
Draft I would trade an 09 4th & a 10 4th for an 09 3rd.
Let the bashing begin
rd1 Raji DT BC We need top stop the run
rd2 Hardy DE Miss I think he will fall due to injury concerns. Pass rusher we need
rd3 Brace DT BC We need to stop the run. This shows we're serious about it.
rd3 Harris SS Okla. Big atheletic saftey who is available only because this years draft is so deep @ S. Oklahoma S play early.
rd.5 Byars C-G USC Great technician who fits the ZBS like a glove. He falls because of injury history but has been healthy this year.
rd6 Ayers DE Tenn. Pass rusher who falls because of past arrest. Nothing major. Great talent has drawn double teams all year. I also like Melton alot.
rd7 McGee QB TexA&M Strong arm, mobile, smart Kubes does Sherman a favor
1. Brian Toal LB BC fast hard hitting LB who also was A great short yardage RB @ BC. He is only available becaue of injuries
2. Brantley P TexA&M We will be lucky if he isn't drafted