View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008   #18
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't throw out that Carr jersey improve it

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
You all might be interested in this site which basically sells nfl-quality letters/numbers/plates for custom do-it-yourself jersey building.

I'm all over that now and owe you one for the link. I've been looking for that twill material that they sell for a while. I have a red Carr-to-Schaub that I did about a year ago and the material I used for the letters looked great at first but it's wrinkled up and started to fray a bit. I bought another blue Carr for next to nothing on ebay and wanted to do that one (and redo the red one) but I have been waiting to find the right material.

They're getting an order from me tomorrow.