View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008   #15
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 24388 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Don't throw out that Carr jersey improve it

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
I've got a Number 30 Jersey with "GREEN" on the back (authentic) that I'd like to change into a Number 20 Jersey with "SLATON" on the back
Given the Texans high turnover, especially on the popular jerseys, I am considering the following:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Letter...3286.m20.l1116

This will allow me to update the 2 Carr's, Davis, Glenn, Green, Sharper for about $120 plus S&H. Hopefully I could get a discount on the S&H for buying in bulk. On one of the Carr jersey's, perhaps I will choose one kit for Schaub and one kit for Slaton. It felt a bit strange wearing the Carr battle red, but heck, I'm in a recession.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote