View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008   #24
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 66299 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awtysst's Stupidly Early Draft Thoughts for December

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
The Giants have proven that you can't have to many pass rushers ( I know we only have one ) and if Brown or Orapko was there I'd probably take them . If not then I might look at Clint Sintim as a possible 3rd down pass rush guy in the 2nd .
Stintim might be a first rounder. That's where I would rate him. He is an excellent 3-4 OLB prospect. If we ran the 3-4 I would be pulling for this guy.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote