View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008   #47
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
I don't see how it could be a trap game. There is a very real possibility that Pittsburgh loses at Baltimore on Sunday which would mean a win against the Texans solidifies home-field advantage throughout. If the Titans lose, I doubt it will be because you guys snuck up on them.
I know Fisher is a good coach and all but I think they are looking past us a little bit, knowing they can just about back their way into the homefield. Plus the Texans are on a roll and want to be the spoiler in a big freaking way, they are back at home, there will be a ton of energy in Reliant. I think the titans roll in thinking they are just going to dominate and we will roll over for them. We are playing much better ball right now.