View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008   #15
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awtysst's Stupidly Early Draft Thoughts for December

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
1. B.J. Raji, Boston College-DT

don't think Texans spend another 1st on DL

2. Everette Brown, Florida State-DE

you really think Evertte will still be available?

3a. Antoine Caldwell, Alabama-C

love this pick, great fit for ZBS.

3b. Rashad Jennings, Liberty-RB/ Shone Green Iowa-RB

do the Texans have two 3rd rd. picks? or are we assuming Rick Smith is able to trade down again? not so sure with success of this seasons current rookie class combined with teams need to fill this position because of injurys if there isn't a run on RB earlier than normal.

4. Ray Feinga, BYU-OG

depends I guess if Texans can add Caldwell or high rated interior OL already otherwise I think they go back to defensive side of ball.

5. Rhett Bomar, Sam Houston State-QB

I like Brink & think Kubiak does too he is just bringing him along slowly but if Sage is dealt or ready to move on after next year I think Alex finally gets his shot.

6a. Manuel Johnson, Oklahoma-WR

TE to replace Brunner would also be viable option.

6b. Selvish Capers, West Virginia-OT

I would be OK with another Gibbs selection if one where still on the board.

7. Brandon Swain, West Texas A&M-DE

good special teams players are always needed.
ask & you shall receive
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote