View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008   #18
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hightower Hurricanes

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
OMG, my mistake and apologies. I meant "previously!" Thank you for you well wishes. Hightower has a very good team as well as a great group of young men. Since the playoffs began, and all the teams in the mix, week to week, you never know who's coming out with the "W".
Y'all had the size advantage too. Damn, some of them boys on defense were impressive.

P-land was very over-matched in the trenches. Our Dline was getting blown off the ball.

Oh well, hopefully next year will be better. It'll mean even more to me since my son should be on the squad as a Jr. Our O was in dire need of a TE this season, but said my son was still too small.