View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008   #30
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
You going to the game? I'd be more than happy to return the smack...right upside the head.

Just messin with ya Bulluck. Unlike your sister Flaming Sparrow, you're one of the decent titan posters.

Ha, man I would absolutely love to go down there. Unfortunately funding is scarce (college, aye) but my friend and I are planning on seeing them all at one point or another. Not sure where Houston will fall on the list. Went to Chicago this season, Cincy and Atlanta (not for the Titans) last year. Hopefully San Fran next season. H-town will fit in sooner or later.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote