View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008   #26
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
That was cute... the real UT in the real football conference will turn out just fine (that should cause a nice ruckus!)

Anyways, this will be a fun game to watch but honestly, smack is only fun when it can be returned. At this point, all you guys have on us is possums and inbreeding (I don't know whats wrong with bringing a family closer ). Until you guys steal a few then smack will be pretty non-existent from Titans fans that aren't trolls. I don't mean anything by it, I love hearing yall put down Jacksonville and their fans, its absolutely hilarious!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, though certain posters won't believe my sincerity (GP), you guys are on the right track personnel-wise. The coach may or may not work out.
You going to the game? I'd be more than happy to return the smack...right upside the head.

Just messin with ya Bulluck. Unlike your sister Flaming Sparrow, you're one of the decent titan posters.