View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008   #24
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
I am just amazed that Titan fan has figured out how to use the message boards.....no wait their favorite son invented it. I guess generations on moonshine has its benefits....speaking of the shine...Kerry is gonna be back on the sauce after Mario gets done with him. It would be nice for us to knock their quarterback out for the rest of the season like their cheap shotting fat man did to ours last year.

I guess the Titans are the only thing those necks have to root for...what else do they have going on ? other than tractor pulls and womens basketball? I guess they are looking forward to the Lane Kiffin era? Seriously...Lane Kiffen? ( I guess the donkey that kicked field goals was busy)come on TU I thought that was a major program .my school is starting a football program and we are hiring a guy who has coached before.

I am glad that the people in Tennesee have something to be happy about. after the Bud Adams curse runs its course. they will return to their depression because they realize they still live in Tennesee, maybe they can fall back on reliving the greatest regular season of their lives on the new invention called the Blue-ray..wait i still think they use Beta max there.

Go Texans beat the Tennesee Tackling Elvi ( there is no such thing as a Titan that came from Tennesee, I still think they pulled that name out of a still)

That was cute... the real UT in the real football conference will turn out just fine (that should cause a nice ruckus!)

Anyways, this will be a fun game to watch but honestly, smack is only fun when it can be returned. At this point, all you guys have on us is possums and inbreeding (I don't know whats wrong with bringing a family closer ). Until you guys steal a few then smack will be pretty non-existent from Titans fans that aren't trolls. I don't mean anything by it, I love hearing yall put down Jacksonville and their fans, its absolutely hilarious!

I've said it before and I'll say it again, though certain posters won't believe my sincerity (GP), you guys are on the right track personnel-wise. The coach may or may not work out.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote