View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008   #11
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awtysst's Stupidly Early Draft Thoughts for December

Quote:
Originally Posted by awtysst View Post
No thoughts on the mock?

Cmon people rip me!
Stick Harvey Unga BYU with your other backs. Never heard of a pacific rimmer being a puss. He's a big boy and he has soft hands. Wether he can block or not....your guess is as good as mine.

Mock Looks Good to me. Nick pick I'd rather have Case Daniels in the sixeth as a slash guy.... Just might be Jacoby Jones is nearing the Jerome Mathis line. Daniels can be the fourth RB, PR, back up QB. Stash him on the PS see what happens.

Don't know your last two guys. I'll take your word for them.

I think Orakpo and Everette Brown are off the board when we come up. Unless Slaton gets dinged the last couple of games, I think the o-line is rolling. Which means with every win we're moving away from them.