View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008   #13
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Bongo got called out on Central and hasn't been seen since... it was comedy at its finest

Let me explain, I'm not too worried because if we take care of business against Pittsburgh next weekend then nothing else matters. We can go 1-2 these next three weeks for all I care, as long as we beat Pittsburgh.

I can see this weekend being like the Colts game a few years ago when Brown kicked you guys to victory.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote