View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008   #6
YoungTexanFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1726 YoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedYoungTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Awtysst's Stupidly Early Draft Thoughts for December

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
McCoy was pretty hyped at the beginning of the season but every game I saw of his he was amazingly unspectacular.

I'd love me some Shonn Greene though. Or Donald Brown for that matter. Whoever falls to the second or third.
It's why he falls. He reminds me of LJ coming out. Not quite the success but the same type of runner. Same connections. Similar build.