View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008   #13
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout In. Top 32 - 12/5/08

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I think a DE opposite Mario is our biggest needs. With Adibi, DeMeco, and Diles or Bentley next year our linebackers should be okay. It's not a great group, but it won't be a weakness either.
I'm more inclined to look in FA for a DE opposite Mario. There are some elite names out there if Peppers isn't tagged, Suggs are going to get money tossed their way(wouldn't be opposed to either) realistically A guy like Betrand Berry could fit real nice here for a few seasons. Victor Adeyanju is young and could improve.

I think we need to address the interior of our line and we need another good LB. Will be curious to see how far Arian Foster does fall and if he'd warrant a look past the third round.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote