View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008   #29
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VY, Carr, Bud Adams, Bush

If any of y'all saw the new documentary put out about the "Kermit Washington" incident y'all would probably forgive him.....I have. It was a completely sad tale about how two lives were completely changed in a flash, there was no way Kermit could've known that would've happened. (I mean that much damage, it was a situation that got completely out of hand.)

- Edmund Burke

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 12-09-2008 at 11:38 AM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote