View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008   #42
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57741 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Defensive thoughts as of lately...

Quote:
Originally Posted by steroids View Post
Here's my thoughts, assuming all are there.

#1 - Orakpo
#2 - Cushing
#3 - BPA from C/NT/RB/S
#4 - BPA from remaining above - finishing draft

What would throw a kink into all of this is if we could get either Peppers or Suggs in FA. For the record, I'm going to want Sergio Kindle when he comes out next year as well. Effective pass rushers can stifle the most dynamic of offenses. Examples Tenn this year and NYG last year.

Clearly among the C/NT/RB/S - system fit will be a priority. NT should be a big space eater, capable of eating a double team. RB should be a physical runner. I am of the opinion that our CB's need another year to develop before we throw any under the bus.
Kindle may enter this year. He's going to put his name in for the underclassmen evaluation and see what his possibilities are.

If he enters this year, I see him as more of a 3-4 OLB than a 4-3 DE. If he returns to school and adds some weight, then maybe.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote