View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008   #110
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Anything New on Vince Young?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mailman View Post
The Oilers already had a fantastic home in the nation's fourth-largest city--a world-class, cosmopolitan city--with diehard fans who bled Columbia blue, and the ******* owner paid them back by moving them to Possum Holler and denying the true, long-suffering fans the opportunity to watch Houston's former team play in the franchise's first and only Super Bowl against the St. Louis Rams.

Chug bleach, Tack fan.

I am a true fan and I suffered through the Crumble Dome for several seasons ... I enjoyed OUR super bowl game regardless of the out come.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote