View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008   #103
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anything New on Vince Young?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
LMFAO!!! Thats a great movie too. Vince Vaughn can be hilarious. On another note, I think I may have to post some Rachel McAdams and Isla Fisher pictures in the babe thread...

Another one of my favorite funny scenes is in 40 Year Old Virgin, when dude gets his chest waxed...

Rachel McAdams...

On that scene in the 40YOV...his hair was really ripped out. The scene had to be done in one shot.
*ouch* but hilarious.

When he was going back to the times when he almost lost his virginity and the girl went to suck his toe....hilarious.

Bags of sand.

Favorite Steve Carell movie.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote