View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008   #102
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anything New on Vince Young?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Do you guys ever talk football or just about Young sausage?
Both! Just not in the same thread....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
The Jags are heading to LA, not the Titans. I would say for sure by 2015. The current system of 32 teams is perfect and is as balanced as it can be. They can't add a team for LA. The only other team besides Jacksonville that I could see making the move to LA would be the Rams going back to LA. That contract comes up in 2015 with some team options as early as 2012.
I think the Rams go to L.A. (due to the stadium clause they have in St. Louis) and the Jaguars end up in St. Louis. It would make sense to have the NFC West Rams on the west coast. But maybe St. Louis just loses out and Mexico City steps up and takes the Jags. It's not impossible, considering that we will have the Toronto Bills soon enough.