View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008   #100
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Anything New on Vince Young?

The Jags are heading to LA, not the Titans. I would say for sure by 2015. The current system of 32 teams is perfect and is as balanced as it can be. They can't add a team for LA. The only other team besides Jacksonville that I could see making the move to LA would be the Rams going back to LA. That contract comes up in 2015 with some team options as early as 2012.

The only scenario where I could see the Titans going to LA is if Bud Adams dies and his family sell it to someone who wants to move it. Bud probably has a few years in the tank so he may outlive the Rams' window of opportunity to move to LA. With the economic recession/depression, I don't see how a fanbase the size of Jacksonville can viably support an NFL team. It was a nice GreenBay Of The South attempt but Florida already has 2 established championship teams in the Fins and Bucs.

oh crap this is the smacktalk forum..nm