View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008   #66
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anything New on Vince Young?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
you are totally 100% correct. The animosity is good and healthy for a rivalry, but the gay jokes and sausage jokes are just so played out and lame. people need to try something original or god forbid, football related. the guy isn't gay and he happens to sell sausage. I guess that makes Earl Campbell and Bum Phillips gay too by that flawed logic.

just grow up

and as for me getting over the failure that was the DC Universe, it's gonna take stability at the QB position to heal those wounds. Schaub is the guy to do that if he can stay healthy, that is for sure.
And your never ending rants and comments of Carr aren't played out and lame? Come on dude, I used to be entertained by your constant Carr sucks babble. That was when he was still around or shortly after he was sent packing. I now find it borderline scary that someone has such an obsession.