View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008   #60
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: Anything New on Vince Young?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
I don't see what's so hard to explain outside of Houston why some Texans fans will crack at Reggie Bush and Vince Young at every chance they get now.

The media lambasted us draft day for passing on the can't miss talent Reggie and hometown hero Vince. It was more pronounced after the season each has relatively as a rookie. Vince got a PB nod by injury and Reggie's team made it to the NFC championship. The past two seasons both have struggled while Mario Williams is starting to develop into an elite talent. Some media types are waking up to the fact they were wrong.

Being in the same division and the history between the two cities there will always be some animosity between the two teams. How deep it is varies. I still hope that Tennessee does nothing until Houston wins a title. I hold nothing personal against Vince or Reggie but professionally they haven't met the hype.

SH man I like your rants but dude.....let David Carr go.
you are totally 100% correct. The animosity is good and healthy for a rivalry, but the gay jokes and sausage jokes are just so played out and lame. people need to try something original or god forbid, football related. the guy isn't gay and he happens to sell sausage. I guess that makes Earl Campbell and Bum Phillips gay too by that flawed logic.

just grow up, 'VY is gay' bashers

and as for me getting over the failure that was the DC Universe, it's gonna take stability at the QB position to heal those wounds. Schaub is the guy to do that if he can stay healthy, that is for sure.